Monday, May 13, 2013

Ranting in the SUV

I am so tired of being the patriotic law abiding mom from the 'burbs.

Why bother with Constitution this and Liberty that...when all it gets you is an IRS audit.

I mean weren't audits  supposed to be reserved for Tony Soprano and Al Capone?

Really, targeting Tea Party people and Constitutionalists and fiscal Conservatives?

This may be the single most transparent thing this current administration has done, did anyone really have to ask if this was on purpose.

I pay my taxes dutifully, and I pay well...and the "tradesmen" who want come into my home to fix this and mortar that, who all voted for Obama, are the ones who want to be paid in cash...and they don't declare the work they do!

Not only are they not paying "their fair share", they aren't targeted for an audit either.

I'll tell you another thing they aren't doing, since they aren't paying taxes, they aren't paying the salaries of the IRS people who are auditing people like me who ACTUALLY PAY THEIR SALARIES....That's it!

No more Mrs. Nicey.


From now on, I'm letting my dog off the leash, leaving my Christmas lights on after 11pm,
I am NOT recycling, and you can shove that weed whacker up your retaining wall...

I am rebelling.

Right after carpool.



....



No comments:

Post a Comment